Well, it has been a while since my last post. It looks like I just lost my creativity for the entirety of the Trump presidentcy. All politics aside, a lot has happened in four years including two trips to ski in Europe, a job change or two, a pandemic, you know - the usual. Now that the pandemic is nearing an end, and with lots of time in the pandemic to think about things, organize things, clean things, declutter things, buy new things, arrange new things, all the things - I've had a chance to really think about what I am meant to do - what I am put on this earth to do. And, it is to host a travel tv show where I travel the world and eat delicious food and get paid a lot for it.
So, my true calling may not be easily attained most immediately. I may have to do some work to get to where I want to be. It may be years, decades before I get there! And with every great journey there is one small step so today that step is figuring out how to get this blog going again.
Centered on the boys and our travels, we will focus on great places to visit and explore and also, of course, eat! We will hike, bike, walk, visit, view, boat, ski and eat our way through some great places. With my oldest about to turn 12 and my youngest about to turn 10, this is a different time of life. No longer will we be thinking about stroller logistics but we will be thinking about keeping pre-teens and teens engaged logistics. We may be thinking about how to also entertain a cute french bulldog along the way - (we lost Angus, but now have Polly, she shall be introduced later).
Our first stop on this epic adventure of me, a few boys, and a little frenchie: Hilton Head Island, SC! Buckle up for some fun ahead - and with a twist this time, the oldest has a full arm cast. Why go to the land of golfing, biking, tennis and beach when you can't do any of that? We'll show you why! There is so much to do here and even keep a bummed 11 year old with a freshly broken arm happy as a clam!
No comments:
Post a Comment