I would normally gush about my outings with my boys, but it was clear to me that yesterday I didn't really want an outing. And, neither did they. But everyone else went golfing. So, since I can't drive the boat, and was afraid of two boys near the water with just me (especially with James tubes), I decided we needed an outing and we went to the Children's Museum of Maine, which was once again free with my ASTC membership, and discount parking too!
As soon as we got there, Joel Andrew peed all over the toddler area. Awesome. Once cleaned up, James and Joel terrorized the remainder of the exhibits, and there was no way I was able to see both of them at the same time, like ever. Lunch, Joel Andrew threw his sandwich on the floor. Tantrum to leave, and then Mommy proceeded to drive 2 hours just so everyone could get a break and Joel Andrew and James could nap. I drove around the entire perimeter of Sebago Lake.
Today is much better, and that is all I have to say about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment