Monday, February 9, 2015

Snow Days

This is the 4th? snow day we have had so far…  and things are getting desperate.  Joel Andrew is now really into a game (Temple Run 2) on the iPad and I just let him play for two hours straight.  The iPad died.  He told me he wanted to keep playing because he was about to get to the next level.  We made it to 5-1/2 people, before the video game insanity kicked in.  It took record amounts of snow and a broken collarbone to really make it happen.  I am actually proud we lasted this long.

Maybe I will ask Joel Husband to hook up the nintendo today.  I plan on cooking.  I am trying to keep up with work emails as I am sure when I get back there tomorrow it will be snowed in, with ice dam damage everywhere.  So, today I will make beef bourginon and bread and do a puzzle for tomorrow will be nuts I anticipate.

James is still doing his legos.  He loves them.  Maybe we can play some cards later too?

No comments:

Post a Comment