Whom I love so much. I will miss you my guy while Mommy, Daddy and Joelly are on our trip. We wanted to take you - but seeing as you were able to go to Minnesota with us a few months ago, and you alone are going to Memphis with us in a few weeks - we thought we would let Joelly have a turn.
I think you would have been the best cuddler in Europe. You would have eaten everything. But you are 3, and there is still plenty of time and I promise, promise I will take you to Italy (you just need to be 5 first).
I know you will have the best time ever with your grandparents. Soak up the solo time with them, and enjoy all of the attention and love. I am sure Ama will make you some killer dinners, and Grumpy will read President Taft Suck in the Bath a million times. Pa will hopefully go skiing with you for the first time alone, and Nana will play games and go swimming with you. Enjoy some alone time with them. Mommy knows, it is pretty cool to be an only child for a little bit.
Please know we love you so much, and no matter what we are doing we will be missing you. We will always be thinking of you and toasting you and wondering what you are up to. I can't wait to give you a huge squeeze and a kiss when I get back, tell you all about our travels and share some cool surprises with you too.
Now be good, listen. Please listen. Pay attention to what people are asking you to do. Be the sweet boy you are, cuddle with family. Love a lot. Eat everything put in front of you. And, if you miss me just hold Bubba tight. Know I miss you too and I will be home soon.
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment