
Thanks for all your well wishes last week guys. It was a tough weekend, or week I guess, but it has passed. He is still throwing tantrums, but your help has helped! I am trying to remain calm, and that does help a ton. We are also trying to get him to do lots of things. Yesterday we went to Gymboree, and then in the afternoon to Rumble Tumble (a smaller version of Imajine That, and in Portsmouth). He loves climbing on things and running around, so it was good to get his energy out.

Then, last night, we had a sitter! Joy of joys! We just left for about three hours and did some errands and went out to dinner. We went to a chain restaurant which is normally so not my thing, but husband insisted. A dinner of fried pickles, onion bomb, fried chicken and french fries was not what my tummy needed. But, getting out and about without worrying about the kiddo was nice. And, I didn't worry. The babysitter knew Joel as she is one of the afternoon girls at his school. She fed him dinner, put him to bed and then watched tv for 2 hours, not bad!

Christmas is coming up. I normally try not to think about it until after Thanksgiving but we have so much going on this year that I want to get on the ball. As you can see I am having a hard time taking THE Christmas photo and am desperately trying to avoid the Picture People place. I still have nightmares from my experience last year.

We are at home this weekend, getting things done and relaxing. It is nice. He has a cough coming on, so a rest is probably in order for all of us. Plus, Grammie comes on Monday, followed by Grumpy Tuesday, Nana and Pa on Wednesday and Aunt Jennie and Uncle Jeremy on Saturday - he better rest up!
No comments:
Post a Comment