Monday, December 6, 2010

Haircut

Today we had his big haircut. I really wasn't going to do anything, the Justin Bieber style is in anyways, but my mother practically insisted. She has been a hairdresser all her life but is petrified to bring the scissors to my sons face (don't know why, it is not like he doesn't sit still once in a while for like 2 seconds and that's it...). So, she has all critique of his long locks but no action, until today. She had her friend in Chicago here (yes, we are visiting in Chicago this week), make an appt with some guy who has been on Oprah.
I was very worried as to what we would be walking into, but the place was fantastic. Birds, fish, toys, all sorts of things. And, lollypops. Boy does he love lollypops, I had never given him one before but you better believe he will have about 1,000 for the plane ride home. This hairdresser not only got him to sit still for more than 1 second, but for about 10 minutes! Joel loved the car chair, and did not want to get out.
So, he looks like a little boy now with his haircut. Quite dapper. I just hope it lasts a while because I am not sure when our next trip back to Chicago will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment