Monday, June 17, 2013

Little Monkey Poop

This is one of those things I just never want to forget, because to me it is so funny.  So, I am writing it down here.

Joel Andrew has a stuffed animal, Little Monkey.  He is just what you would think he is, a little monkey - with the bean bag stuffing in his tush.  Since the day he got little monkey, I have noticed he is compromised somewhere and little beads come out occasionally.  At first I didn't know which stuffed animal it was, and then one day Joel Andrew handed me one of the beads and said: "It's little monkey's poop."

I still cannot find the hole that Little Monkey's poop comes out of, or else I would sew or fix it, but at least every 4th day or so we find little monkey poop around the house.  Then Joel Andrew and I proceed to make jokes about how little monkey needs to learn to use the potty or how maybe we should get him a diaper like baby James.

Just a little funny family thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment