Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Poky Little Puppy

Tonight Joel Andrew and I read the Poky Little Puppy.  Angus seemed to really want to be apart of this book reading.  So, I let him in Joel Andrew's bed.  He cuddled up and literally fell asleep while I was reading the book.  (by the by, this was one of my favs when I was a kid too).

When I asked Joel Andrew if he wanted to cuddle with Angus all night long, he replied immediately: "No!"  I asked why and he noted: "I do not like dogs in my bed."

Where did he get this?

When I probed further I asked, "What's wrong with Angus, you are making him sad, why can't he stay?" And Joel Andrew noted: "Angus farts."

True.  I guess you win kid.  But what kid does not want to cuddle with their dog?  In 21 months when the same thing happens with James I bed you James will want to cuddle with Angus.

No comments:

Post a Comment