Monday, June 23, 2014
First Baseball Game
This weekend we went to our first ever baseball game - the Portland Sea Dogs. I think if Joel Andrew didn't have poopy problems (good thing Mom brought extra underwear and shorts) and if James Morris didn't have attitude problems (he would not sit still) - it would have been the most awesome outing ever!
The seats are super cheap, there was a band playing outside when we got there, beer's were $5 (compared to Fenway, where they must be like $8+?!) - Every seat has a great view, and who actually watches baseball when at a baseball game anyway? It was a perfect first game place to take your kiddos, and now I kinda want to go to more of the baseball fields. There are a ton of the AA around here and I think we should check all of them out!
The only thing is trying to keep James quiet during all of the happenings of the game. Is it just that he is too little? He cannot stop moving… And it drives us all crazy. Joel Andrew never really went through this phase. He listened and did what he was told to do. So, this is all throwing us for a loop. James is defiant, and can be a bit of a massive turd bucket as I call him (aren't I nice?). Any suggestions for dealing with this guy, and making him listen better/calm down more?
All should go to AA games, super fun, super inexpensive, and the kids love it. Can't wait to try it again when stomachs and manners are in order!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment