Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Next time Disney Notes


These notes are really for me so I can record my thoughts.  But if they help you, good too!

Since we are DVC members, we stay in the place with a washing machine.  I need to remember:

PACKING
  1. Bring only 3 outfits for the kids, total.  We will buy shirts here, and I can wash underwear and socks and they will re-wear bathing suits and shorts and sweatshirts!
  2. I only need cotton beach coverups for the day.  This is all other people wear.  Sundresses.  Thats it.  Like 4.  Then, I dress them up with my Mickey stuff and we are done.
  3. Really, the boys and I need one carry on total, seriously.
  4. One pair of comfy flip flops will do the job.  Even with all the walking.
  5. Computer or iPad not both. 
SCHEDULING
  1. Always go to the parks first thing in the am. It is heaven, 2 hours without lines or anyone there.
  2. Do not try to do extra magical evening hours at the MK, unless you are going really late.  In fact, if the MK is having Extra Magical evening hours from 9-11; avoid the park like the plague from 4 on.  It will be the biggest mob scene from about 4-8 guaranteed.
  3. Character meals are the way to meet the characters, or fast pass. There is something worse about waiting in line to see a character vs. a ride.
  4. Afternoon pool/nap for Mommy is the best time!
Of course I waited a few weeks to finish this post, and I am sure there is more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment