Friday, October 3, 2014
The Surprise
So the surprise was not as huge as I had hoped, but it was still pretty cool and a lot of fun - and a miracle that we pulled it off. We kind of lucked out - we had told them we were off to Canada and they believed it. We have them so accustomed to travel that they were psyched nonetheless. When we arrived in the airport, we arrived at a different terminal than normal and we had to walk past the Universal and SeaWorld stores - not the Disney ones, so Joel didn't guess. We went straight into the limo (joel husband got us a Limo!) - and they were so enthralled with that - they noticed nothing on the whole ride. The car at the airport instead of Disney's not so magical express, is a special treat, but well worth it, and especially in this case too.
We arrived at the hotel and it was dark and not much in the way of Mickey was out there so the boys got out of the limo and looked around in wonder. I think they were thinking - Canada is hot and humid… I finally pulled them to the side. Got my phone camera out and started recording. "I have bad news for you guys, we are not in Canada." "We're not?" Joel Andrew said with a slight smile. "We are in Disney World." Joel Andrew replied: "Really?" and James did not reply. I had to push. "Aren't you excited?" And then Joel jumped around. James started talking about a big yellow bus. Whatever guys! Vacation begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment