We are actually taking them to Disney World. At what point do we tell them the truth? Or, do I just enjoy this torture for a bit longer?
Someone pointed out to me that I am missing out on a good bargaining chip. We are not going to go to Disney World if… But we all know we will still go to Disney World, so I don't think that necessarily works for our family.
I have also said that you should never surprise your children about a trip to Disney. Disney has a lot going on, if you take your kids there without prep it is like 0-60 and does not end well. All of the sudden they are thrust upon lines and no naps, and lots of colors and candy and everything they want and commerce. They need prep for this. I am hoping that since we went just 11 months ago, they will remember and be prepped?
I just wanted one time to have that magic moment where we surprise them with a trip to Disney and I record it on the camera. Pretty soon they are just going to expect the trip - or just plain know they will get to go again because we are DVC members… so this is our chance. Let's see what happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment