Yesterday Joel Andrew and I went through the Corn Maze at Scammon's in Stratham, NH. I had no idea this was even there - it is aMAZEing. No, but seriously. The thing is huge. Joel Andrew and I spent a good 1/2 hour just the two of us trying to get around, and it was quality time for sure. I neglected to bring my camera, and my phone was in the process of being upgraded. I was completely unplugged and it was just me and him time and I was loving it, and so was he, until he became frustrated by the maze.
Just as he and I were giving up… Laurel came along with Bryce and Heather and saved the day! We tried the maze again, which involved Heather and I trailing after the kids who were going through that thing with speedy determination. We made it out, with Bryce's great guidance, in about 30 minutes. The lady at the stand told us that was the quickest she had ever seen!
We will need to go back and bring James. Who knew this was even on the Seacoast? What a huge treat! They also have a mini-hay bale maze which is free, and a bouncy house too which is free, tons of pumpkins grown on their property for sale, as well as the usual fall treats. It must be a mob scene today. We are usually Applecrest peeps because they are around the corner from our house, but I am so glad that Heather tipped me off to this awesome attraction just down the road!
No comments:
Post a Comment