Monday, September 29, 2014
Mall of 'Merica
Meant to post about this one too. We took James to the Mall of America in Minneapolis. My only impression here - it really wasn't as big as I thought it would be. Maybe that is because I had the Palisades Mall which was pretty big too. I guess the amusement park in the middle was impressive. James loved it. The aquarium in there was pretty nice too. Actually, I was kind of annoyed that Joel Husband wanted to waste a day on our trip at a mall - and in the end, it was the perfect place for our 3 year old. He went on rides, learned about fishes, touched a crab, ate a great lunch and walked around the whole time (I was so proud no stroller, he did great!). On the way home, in the train he even fell asleep in my lap. Loved having this fun time with my little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment