Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Blog it is

I am currently 37-1/2 weeks and ready for the new guy.  For two weeks now I have been on bed rest.  It has oscillated between strict bed rest and moderate bed rest.  At times it is nice and relaxing, I am organizing the house (which I stress is not a "nesting" thing, but rather something I would do normally), catching up on HGTV and Food Network shows, and just plain getting lots of sleep.  At other times I feel cramped in the house, lazy, like I am gaining 1,000 pounds a day, and bored.  



I left my job in mid-June, and hoped the 6 weeks before the little one's arrival would be filled with our first adventures.  Trips to Sebago Lake in Maine, museums, visiting friends for lunch, and getting lots of pampering in.  I guess it is not so bad that instead I am focusing on getting things ready and resting up for the soon-to-happen lack of sleep.  Though I am hoping the kid takes after my husband and sleeps a lot.

Friends and family, who refuse to use Facebook, have asked me to start a Blog.  So here I am, my first attempt!  Posts may be boring for the next few weeks.  I am hoping the action will start real soon.  For a sneak peek at his nursery, check out the photos to the left.


No comments:

Post a Comment