Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What's in a Name?

He is getting older and older!

Just to briefly update you, breastfeeding is still the most challenging thing yet... But, I hear infants tend to turn a corner with it at three weeks. 1/2 way there. Oh boy.
Anywho, a large question on everyone's minds tends to be, what should we call the baby? Yes, we named him Joel Andrew (a clever play on Joel and Drew, his parents). But, on the day to day, what do we call him?


I really like Andy, as does my parents. Big Joel is dead set against it. We were going to call him J.J. for Joel Jr. - but then a friend of ours reminded us that Oprah calls her vagina Va-J-J, so we could not do that to the poor boy.Lately, up in the running is L.J. (for little Joel). Not only does this hopefully avoid any mocking in the future, but doesn't LJ Williams sound like a great football name? This also allows us to call Dad Big Joel on a more regular basis which I think is great. The only thing is I am still not so sure... What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment