Today on the other hand was much better. I think we all woke up thinking we could do better. It was really nice to be home, the three of us hanging out in the living room - watching episodes of Big Bang Theory (which is very funny by the way). Joel and I took some turns getting errands done around the house - I gardened bit.
LJ rested, ate, pooped (a lot), and cuddled. I swear he smiles now, though I know it is too soon. It was nice family time, even Angus and Otter were playing silently in front of us at one point.
We decided to really take in the good moment, and went out to dinner! LJ's first trip to the 99! This went off beautifully, so we then went to ice cream. This was also a treat, so a walk around the neighborhood with the dogs was next. It was nice to have the whole family out and about.
The feeding thing continues to be a challenge, but I know I just have to take it day by day. He will get it eventually for sure! (I hope...).
No comments:
Post a Comment