Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hole in One?

Yesterday we had a hole in one, or shot the best game ever!  But, that was followed by green poop...  I wonder what today will be like!  
All day at home, alone - with nothing to do, the two of us had a great time.  We cuddled, went for a quick walk (it is VERY hot outside and I thought it might be better to stay inside).  We prepared dinner, watched Anthony Bourdain (mommy's favorite) and planned the next 8 months!


Today is another lazy day, followed by another appointment with the LC.  I can't wait to tell her about our successful yesterday.  Now off to morning nap...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Just when you are ready to give up things go well. Isn't it nice when that happens? Are you still using the nipple shield or are you and J doing without? And don't be frustrated if he relapses occasionally. Especially in the evening if he cluster feeds. Glad to hear that you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shield! Quite a miracle! The next hurdle seems to be he likes to fall asleep after only 2 ounces... so we have to play wake the baby to get him to finish. I am told this too shall pass as he grows!

    ReplyDelete