
For those of you not on Facebook, Facebook allows you to post quick one sentence updates. I thought you might like to hear some of my recent updates:

"Julie is...not sure as to whether the smell is an Angus (french bulldog pictured above) fart, or if LJ needs to be changed."

"Julie is...thrilled to have discovered the Baby Bjorn, so much more gets done."
- then the next day, this post:
"Julie is sad you cannot take a Baby Bjorn in the shower.
A photo of LJ watching his first Patriots game. He is literally staring at the flashing colors of the TV. I am not sure this is so good for a newborn...

And, the swing. We have discovered the swing and love it. We get a good 1/2 hour of fun in the swing, maybe twice a day.
Things are going well. We are getting out more, running errands, finding ways for Mommy to still get things done around the house while taking care of the baby. I can't believe that next week he will be a month old already!
Time does fly! You will definitely be able to start juggling doing things around the house as his naps increase in length. We used the swing all the time for Cameron to get her to sleep longer. I'm impressed you haven't! And don't worry about the TV. Cameron used to start at the lights and it would keep her occupied for about 20 minutes. Hey, whatever gets us through to take a shower!
ReplyDelete