Breastfeeding is hard. And that is all I am going to say about that. We have been busy trying to make this work, and are seeing a "lactation specialist." Can you imagine there are actually people employed to do this sort of thing? Anyway, I am trying not to get too upset about it and move forward. I am wondering how the human race has lasted for so long, who knew how difficult it could be?
Otherwise, we are all doing great. Trying to get into a rhythm, and making short trips out. I hope that in one week time we will be into a good groove and be able to get out more and more, and have more and more visitors too. I know so many others who would have already been out already ten times over... I guess we are just a little behind the game but we will catch up soon.
Some fun recent photos of the little guy for you, he is already changing so much, though he has not gained more than two ounces since we brought him home.
No comments:
Post a Comment