Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Day of School


Today is their first day of school.  Well, not really since they were just in school last week, but really because they are both moving up in the world.  James is finally moving to the 1s room, which has my favorite teachers (since they were Joel Andrew's first teachers!).  And, Joel Andrew is - I can't believe it - moving to the 3s room!  His teachers will be his babysitter, Taylor and another really nice woman too.  So, they are certain to have a great year.


James was very happy to be taking photos, until I strapped the backpack on him.  Then, he was no longer happy as you can see. Joel Andrew of course had a great time taking photos.  He is my little star.  I can't believe he is in the 3s room!



So, I tried to take a brother's going to school photo, but that did not pan out, but hey, the effort was there.  I have two more years to perfect it for when Joel Andrew goes to kindergarten.  I can't believe how close that is away!  I have already decided that even though he is a July baby, he is going to go in the year he should.  Things may change in two years, but he is so smart and so social and so strong, I can't see holding him back. I feel like he would be bored!

Here's hoping for a great year at school!  Last year Joel Andrew learned how to go on the potty, this year I hope he learns how to read!  (is that pushing it?)


No comments:

Post a Comment