Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Catching Up

So, a lot has happened since the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago.  We had a great trip with Ama and Grumpy, we visited the Museum of Science and Industry again, which I love, and the plan ride home was miserable.  You are caught up. We also had a lovely weekend with the Solso's at Sunday River where we got to see Maddy ski for the first time, and Mommy had one of her last late night out's ever (sorry Auntie Jennie, my 2013 late night out has already been spent!).

More posts will be coming soon before this history all blurs into one, but in the meantime I thought I would fill you in on some terminology around the house lately:

Turd Bucket (Taa-d  Baa- KIT) -  James' nickname.

"Joel Did it" - James' new catch phrase.

"Daddy, you are ruining my day."  - what Joel Andrew says when Joel Husband makes him clean up.

"Welcome Home" - what the Disney people say when you bought into Disney Vacation Club and now will go there for the next 27 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment