Thursday, March 7, 2013

Life Style Change

Today it was official, I have announced I will be leaving The Trustees.  (Well, I announced it last week, but now the word is out).  One year as the Director of Annual Leadership giving I have travelled all over the state of Massachusetts from Stockbridge and Williamstown to Leominster, Sharon, Beverly, Nantucket and Westport.  My car has 20,000 additional miles on it.  I learned a lot, enjoyed meeting great and dedicated volunteers and staff - but missed my two little ones every step of the way.

An opportunity, which I could not pass up, presented itself and starting in April I will be working for a small Museum in Exeter - 5 miles from my house, part-time, and a chance to help them find their way during a period of transition.

Get ready for more outings with the little guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment