Monday, December 1, 2014

Holidays are Coming


Well, Thanksgiving is already gone, and Christmas and New Years are coming.  It seems like no matter how much I do to prepare ahead, there is still more and more left to do this year.  I am exhausted.  But the boys are ready to go.  The more Mom and Dad do, the more bored they get…  I better come up with something to keep them occupied and happy soon!


We did get the largest Christmas tree on record.  We have three trees up again this year.  I did get almost all of my holiday shopping done, 1/2 the presents are wrapped, the cards are almost in the mail, the outside lights are done and up, things are all happening and in the works and yet I still feel so behind.  I need to make my photo book.  That is always a big bug.  Maybe if I get that done…  But right now only 1/2 presents are wrapped, the big tree is not decorated, there are a few things still coming, I need to get teacher and volunteer gifts, on and on and on.  Must stop.


Today is yet another Mommy-Jamesy day, and I have spent a lot of the morning on the computer and then pretty soon will be dragging him on errands.  This makes me so sad, we should be having fun!  Maybe we will go to the arts place and make some awesome Christmas gifts.  Three birds there…


Hoping the holidays clears up in a bit, because I am exhausted!



No comments:

Post a Comment