So, he took a brief hiatus during the month of November - but my polite man is back. I just went to the school to pick him up from his 1/2 day (there are a lot of 1/2 days here…) - we walked through the school to get to the book fair and he said hello to every adult there. Not just said hello, but used their names and sad so loudly and with confidence. So incredibly cute, and so incredibly good. I told him I was super proud, and he responded with a simple, and confident "Yup."
My great boy is going to be helping me to set up for my work event tonight, but not before I take him to lunch. He is dressed to the nines, with his tie and button down shirt, his nice plaid hat - but he is wearing his revolutionary solider t-shirt underneath. He is ready.
I love, and I missed my sweet little guy. Let's hope he keeps this up. Could it be the Elf on the Shelf who is doing this? I chose to think no...
No comments:
Post a Comment