Monday, May 11, 2015
James Morris at 4
James Morris turned 4 yesterday, and I cannot believe how big he is. He is a little man, still as sensitive as can be - still a good manipulator, and will still get really really upset if I cry. Sadly, of course I use this to my advantage on him… But still… He is a love bug - my little love bug and is always very affectionate towards me. He will snuggle with me in the morning, and blow kisses at me while I am driving, and randomly will demand a hug. I can't get enough of all of it and I certainly am completely smitten with this little guy.
No one can ever love Joelly as much as James loves Joelly, he idolizes his big brother and wants to be where he is always. He also likes to tease his big brother too. The two of them will have full on conversations now about things that I do not even know that they are talking about - tv characters, or from a movie they watched. They will share really well and play games really well, and watch TV together really well, until it is time for them to take a break, and then at this moment there is usually screaming and crying. But luckily, I think we have this a ton less than other people do with siblings, I hope it stays that way. James will run to give his brother a hug before bed. And, Joel is the first person he asks about in the morning.
James remember Otter and talks about her all the time. He is a good brother to Angus as well and as asked when we are getting another dog.
He is an all around sweetheart but gets the devil look in his eye too. When he is over tired he is over handsy and whiny. But we are happy to say that the terrible threes seemed to have ended with our trip to Europe, and he is much easier to talk off a ledge these days.
When asked right now:
What's your favorite color: Yellow
Who's your Favorite Person: Mommy, you're my favorite person.
What's your favorite sport to play: I don't know (when I described sports, he went for the first sport I mentioned, soccer).
What's your favorite food: Mac N Cheese
What's your favorite drink: Chocolate Milk
Who's your girlfriend: "I don't know" - different story than a few weeks ago, buddy.
What do you want to be when you grow up: Policeman
Where do you want to travel to next: I don't know
What was your favorite trip so far: Disney World Hotel
Who's your favorite brother: Joelly
Keep being my sweet little man. I promise in this next year we will have more Mommy-Jamesy time, we had almost a full year robbed from us and I will not let it happen again. Next year you will be 5! You will be going into Kindergarten, this is it! I am so sad, and so incredibly happy and proud at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment