Thursday, May 28, 2015

Horse Ride Backing

Yesterday was James Morris' first time "horse ride backing."  When he was little, and Joel Andrew took the lessons, I would bring James and walk around the stables with him and we would say hello to all the horses, and he would practice walking and talking.  Last year he asked me questions and wondered when he would get to go.  Yesterday morning I woke him up and told him we were going horse back riding today, and he said: "to watch Joelly?"  And when I said, no you get a chance - he was so, so excited!

He did a great job and had a lot of fun and said he wants to go back next week too.  I am very excited that he had Johnny, Joel Andrew was a little jealous that James got to ride on his horse.  That Johnny I tell you has been the first horse for many a kid I know in this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment