Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Void

I am losing at my desire to post 10-12 times per month on this blog.  And wanted to explain the void, if the last post was not good enough for you.  Its been busy.  Filled with packing, unpacking, packing again, unpacking, forgetting things, eating whatever is in front of me, not running, not walking, lots of drinking, being crazy at work, feeling sad for all the days I am missing because of work, missing lots of regular days at work and being behind at work for that - but needing to conserve work hours, landscaping, buying too many raspberry plants and freaking out about how to plant them, planning for a 4 year olds birthday party (what?!?), trying to sell things online, finishing the new home "upgrade,"  cleaning out drawers, closets, leaving laundry in the dryer or washer for days, and more and more.  So, I hope soon I will come up with a few posts: Hilton Head, vacation style!; We hope my kids will continue to love Fruit; James is 4 (what?!); Mother's Day, 2015; and Trying to salvage 4 James & Mommy Days before school ends; along with a few one liners…  Stay tuned people...

No comments:

Post a Comment