For the second time, Joel Andrew was picked to be the Beast at Disney World. He is now 6, in first grade, and this is the first trip he can read, the first one he can go on upside down roller coasters, the first one he did not have a stroller. He was a big boy here, and we knew it.
He still has the magic, and believes in the characters, but would ask things like, is that the real Mickey, or is that the Mickey helper? His father got him to go on - and love Rockin' Roller Coaster many times. Though I think Splash Mountain is still not a favorite.
He still sits at restaurants patiently, and does not demand to go on any ride he sees right in front of him, and will just go with the flow. I am waiting for more whining and this all to end soon. I hope it does not. He would whine about walking, and about being hungry a few minutes after leaving a restaurant, but other than that he was an awesome vacation companion and all around great guy.
I hope the Magic keeps coming for this guy. There is still a ton left for me!


No comments:
Post a Comment