This is what happened in the car the other day, a pure James Morris moment:
James, babbling about something, randomly says what I say to him at every night before he goes to bed which is: "see you in the a.m."
So then I say: "Do you know why I say that?"
And he says: "no."
So I say I say: "Because grumpy always said that to me."
Silence.
So then I said: "You know what AM means?"
And he says: "No"
So I proceed to explain a.m. means morning, p.m. means evening-- so there's an 8:00 AM and there's a 8:00pm...
Then, James interrupts me and says: "Look mommy there's a cat!"
So then I laugh and I ask if he heard what I just said at all -
His response: "Let's just stop talking about it."
There shall be no conversation, only listening of James and his thoughts. Don't try to interrupt, people. Nothing will come of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment