
This past weekend we volunteered for The Trustees of Reservations' Ride for Green. Riders rode 130 miles across Massachusetts, and Joel, little Joel and I, along with Pat, Keri and Britt and Brian, Lauren and Declan made the after party. We cooked all the burgers, did the set up, monitored the beer and the ice cream sundae station, had a blast. It was extra-helpful that the babies all decided to take about a hour and a half nap in their strollers mid-event!

Other news this weekend - Joel has moved into his big boy room! His nursery is basically connected to our master suite. And despite the fact that it is still quite far, he hears everything (only one door comes between us). So, it was time to put him in his big boy room down the hall. The room has carpeting, so it will be better all around I think. He already loves it! It is the same shape and size of his last room, all the same furniture, just different closet set up and color on the walls. I am not sure he notices. Though, when I was setting up his room, moving things from one to the other, he was kind of annoyed. I think he wondered what I was doing with all of his things.

Notice the custom closets done by Joel, Sr. He has a second career in the works here! Joel Andrew is a big fan as well. Joel Sr. wants me to take the doors of the closet hinges... Can you imagine, baby clothes all over!?!?!?!
The closets look awesome! I hope you all enjoy his new room.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you on Sunday! Jeremy did something similar to Cameron's closet and I love it. Of course I find that most of her clothes end up in her dresser/changing table but that's because I don't trust her not to roll off the table when I'm getting her outfit ready.
ReplyDelete