Anyway, so it was both my first time, and Joel Andrew's first time. Joel husband was psyched. He told me several times in the car ride over that I should not ruin the experience for our son. I did my best! I even did recall that in my childhood we had something similar, Mr. Arcade, though it was much smaller and somehow acceptable for the Halls to venture in.
I got the salad bar. I am a huge germie, but was also a "salad bar girl," back in the day, so I know what to avoid and what to go for. It was nice to supplement the pizza with some grapes, tomatoes and beans. The kiddo ate up his food but it was Joel husband that kept saying: "Ok, I think he is done now, is he ready? Can I take him?" The two had fun pushing buttons and playing the games. Joel child did not like the car rides - you know, stick them in the truck, stick in a coin and watch the car move up and down with them in it. Instant crying. This bodes interesting for Disney next week...
A good trip, lots of Purell for Mom. But, definite do again. Joel husband will insist! We left with a Chuck E Cheese mallet toy from our winnings, and a cotton candy. Joel husband had to wack the kiddo with the (very soft) mallet the whole way home to keep him awake. Kiddo is now napping! Additional prep for our big trip coming up, complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment