Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Polar Express

Tonight I had the boys to myself. And it was actually fantastic. We talked, we ate dinner, we played. I didn't even need to put on the tv, but decided I would anyway. So, I put The Polar Express on in the background. Joel Andrew is not really keen on new movies, and is tough with anything but Pixar, but he loved it! It was slow in the beginning, but I think he just loved sitting next to Mom and Baby James and talking the movie out. He is a movie talker like his Mom.

So, tomorrow night and Thursday night we will watch a little more (breaking it into three's). It was a lot of fun being with my guys. The storyline of the movie was also a helpful reminder too that they get big real fast, and the magic will be gone soon... So, I better hold onto it while it is here!

Now that that nice Mommy sentiment is out there for public view, I am off to have a well-deserved glass of wine!

1 comment:

  1. Cameron loves Dumbo for some reason and Cinderella, of course! But stay away from Sleeping Beauty...too scary.

    ReplyDelete