Monday, May 20, 2013

Bago Lake


This weekend was our last solo weekend at Sebago Lake for many months.  Next weekend starts the "season" - with Memorial Day and Nana and Pa's arrival.  We love having company around, so we can't wait for all the fun.  However, it is nice to have quiet time too.  Though not too nice.  At 6:30am on Saturday morning I was really wishing for Nana and Pa!  And, when we needed something to do and went to Susan's house and played on their castle with no one there, it was sad.


We got a chance to take the boat out which was awesome.  We ate some really nice meals which Mommy cooked/put out.  And, we just enjoyed the fireplace which pretty soon will be too hot to use.  Daddy has his TV all figured out, so he was having fun watching hockey most of the weekend.  James now says: "I wanna Play Hockey" - meaning, he wants to watch it.  Cute.


We went out to breakfast on Sunday morning, and the boys were great.  They even all bought me a rose which was beautiful and sweet and pretty much had every grandma and young girl in the place fawning all over them.  I wore my Colby sweatshirt to breakfast, and one couple said: "How is Colby these days?"  When I realized they thought I was a student, who was still there - I almost kissed them.  This was short lived as the next couple that came in said, "maybe you know our daughter, she went there too - she graduated in the late 80s."  Right.


1 comment:

  1. We are headed up for a week at the end of July/beginning of August - can't wait! Maybe we'll see you there - playdate at Susan's castle? It's not going to get much action this summer now that Kristin is moving to Dallas!

    ReplyDelete