Auntie Grandma (My Aunt Pat) is 94 years young, and we had a wonderful visit with her to cap off our trip to NYC. For two hours we sat in her studio apartment in Queens, and the boys were angels. I could not believe it! She fed the boys oreos and ice cream for lunch and us drinks, we looked at photos, the boys played with new toys that we bought for Auntie Grandma to give them. They didn't even need electronics until the very end, and that was not really even necessary as well.
At the end of two hours when I announced we were leaving both boys ran and gave her bear hugs. She was thrilled, and sad to see us go. Though I am told that after we left she collapsed on the couch and took a nap. We wore her out!

No comments:
Post a Comment