Monday, April 7, 2014

Ama and Grumpy Live Here Now

 Can you see the pictures above of my boys, running to their Ama and Grumpy?  They were so excited to get to spend the day with them, and I think Ama and Grumpy had fun too.  Even though Grumpy did wait 45 minutes so we could eat at the Bacon Food Truck - and they forgot his order…


We went to the aquarium, and I re-upped the membership there, which is not cheap.  But, it got all of us in, a discount in the shop and a discount on parking, so it was worth it.  The boys loved seeing everything, James is getting closer to touching the rays in the tank.  Now he will put his finger in the water, but he pulls it away excitedly if they get anywhere close to him.  James still loves the penguins and the jellies the best.

Joel Andrew was the opposite of James.  James just wanted to sit and stare at the penguins.  Joel was ready for the next thing.  I was surprised at how much he knew.  I started to tell him that was a school of fish, but I am not sure which kind of fish, and he responded - Sardines, Mommy!?  In a come on kinda voice.  He asked the lady where the leafy sea dragon was, and just as I was about to really freak out, it occurred to me that all of this knowledge is from Octonauts.  He loves Octonauts.



We had a great day, I enjoyed my bacon sandwich, and the boys enjoyed playing on the green in downtown Boston.  They love to go to Boston, but I think next time Joel Andrew wants to go back to see the Boston Bruins.








No comments:

Post a Comment