Tuesday, April 8, 2014
No TV
Tonight I tried to not turn the TV on once, while I had the kids, for the second day in a row - by myself. It was tough. But I made it. Unfortunately, my ideas on how to keep the kids entertained while not watching TV were pretty messy. Like, let's use Mommy's tub to take a bath… We may find bubbles for months dried up in the corners of the bathroom or on pictures across the room. I guess it could be worse.
The good news is, that it was warmer out, and the snow is gone, so when we got home they actually played on their swing set the two of them alone - and very well - for a grand total of about 10 minutes. It is a start and I hope this trend expands, as it is perfect. I can see them out the window right from the sink. A highlight of this was when James had to go to the bathroom, he just pulled his pants down and peed in the yard. This is actually a good thing for me, as one less time to clean the toilet tonight! (we are still working on his aim).
Off to an even crazier week than normal for work. Not looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment