I feel the need to record these memories. If you do not like potty talk, you may want to skip over - be warned…
Yesterday morning James sat backwards on the toilet when he knew he had to poop. He sat on the toilet, pooped. Only problem, his cheeks were hanging off the back of the toilet, so the poop went on the floor and not in. Nice.
Tonight. A whole different story. We were having a nice bonfire, relaxing outside, watching the guys play. They were having an epic time on their swing set, we were having adult conversation. Then, Joel Andrew has to pee and drops his pants and pees right on our lawn. Ok, no one else is here. What happens next…
James drops pants and poops on the lawn. Seriously, Joel Husband and I were in shock. James then pulls up his pants and continues playing. Joel Andrew comes running: "James just pooped… on the lawn!" and is a laughing with a mixture of terror and excitement.
James comes over and as I am saying: "No! We don't poop outside!" - he replies: "Angus does it!" Well, I guess he has us there?
There is a shower and some laundry happening at 84 Drinkwater right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment