Yesterday was our first time at Canobie Lake Park - my first impression - wow, this is so close and so clean, second - this is so expensive!
The boys had an epic time and it was really nice for us to get an outing day. I miss the outing days terribly. In fact, I started this post on Tuesday and now I am home, waiting to work for the 4th weekend, and I am super sad and miss my boys in general. Alas, here we are. But we should still do Canobie Lake justice.
So, it was expensive, but we found $4 off coupons at McDonalds, which was nice - I got a $1 coffee and then $4 off so it was a negative $3 coffee. The coupons only worked for adults though, so really not so hugely worth it.
Going on a Monday was nice. We waited just a little bit for each ride and some we walked right on. The biggest wait was the Ferris Wheel - which I am told is always the biggest. We got that out of the way first and then enjoyed the varying rides - enough for children of all ages.
The park was super clean, in fact each time we went to a restroom there was someone there cleaning it. The food also did not look too bad either. It has a nice location right on a lake - seriously, it would be a fun place to go to in the middle of the summer at night. There is even an old ski lift that goes over all the rides - which I was a little scared to bring my wiggly littles on.
I can see ourselves coming back again and again until the boys are older - like high school older, and then maybe they will come back again and again and not want us there. Take away moment of the day was watching Joel hold hands with Laurel in the park, then Laurel leaves and he holds hands with Maddie. He is a lady killer I tell you. Or just a friendly gentleman. Hmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment