Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Dinner Fun


I am really behind on some photo posts, but do not have much to say since the majority of my blogs are read by Karen - and she was there. I know the Jenkins family is also a big fan of my blog too! But, they had their own fun Christmases with their little ones. So, if you are hungry for more story - comment on this post, I am not sure anyone else is reading out there!







3 comments:

  1. Did you give LJ any Christmas cookies to try for the first time? Cameron loved the sugar cookies. Just like her mama :-)

    How is LJs schedule these days? Napping well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is doing well with the sleeping, which is great. It has been a challenge though to make sure he gets his afternoon nap in the ideal time. Sometimes he wants to go down too early, and then we are messed up for bedtime. Any tricks there? We generally get 20 minutes around noon and then hope for the big nap from 3:30 - 4:45...

    No cookies yet! We were waiting for the green light from the dr for solids. He is still eating "mushies" - and has had squash (loves it!), apples (not a fan), pears (ok), prunes (sometimes loves, sometimes hates, always effective). We hope to try sweet potato today. Any other recs?

    How was Cameron's first christmas! I need to go check out photos now!

    ReplyDelete