I could bore you with the horribleness (it is a word now) of the airport and plane ride. Eh, I guess I cannot complain too much as he really was an angel. It was the rest of the airport and people that stunk. But, then again, I have never been a fan of flying. Add cranky child, hungry mom with no usual pre-plane booze, and really dirty bathrooms and things do not turn out too well. But we survived. And, have learned. No matter what the cost, you need a third seat for your child. Either that or first class so at least they can bring Mommy her wine.
All I will have to say about the plane ride is that I can now go on Survivor and do the last challenge where you have to stand or sit in an awkward position for a long time. I am really good at this. For fear the child would start screaming I tried to stay still for the entire 3-1/2 hour flight down. The flight home was tough though.


So, I will share some photos. I am hoping that Grammie Hedy will send in a write-up of the weekend with the guy. We just saw him at the pool on Saturday and then again on Monday. So, she has some time to fill in!
No comments:
Post a Comment