Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Today we are enjoying being somewhat back to normal (except for the snot bubble pictured above)... And, we are enjoying the sunshine. We had a good time at Gymboree, though sadly it was just us in class... We went shopping, and someone took a great 2 hour nap while Mom made a St. Patty's Day dinner. I even practiced making the green beer that goes with it...
I am not sure what percentage irish the little guy is, but as Joel and I are both "mutts," I know it is in there somewhere.
In his hand is a knitted shamrock I have worn every year since I was very little. An Aunt of some sort knitted it for me - (mom, little help here). As you can see, I thought about passing it down to him.
I have since decided that he may need a few years. I will pin it to my t-shirt to drink green beer tonight!
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sue Simon's mother made that shamrock for you. I think you were about 2.

    Dad is English, Irish and German. I am Polish (grandma) and Ukrainian(grandpa).

    ReplyDelete