Sunday, March 20, 2011

Final Trip

This weekend we had our last trip away before Deuce's arrival. We went up to Sunday River to close the place down. As you can see, the guy had fun. We tried skiing one last time this season and he had the best time yet. He was walking on skis for about 20 seconds! It was a big deal! It is good that we did not push. I think something happens when kiddos turn 2 and they get into it, at least this is what I am telling myself. Next year will be a whole different story. He will love it!
He also had spaghetti o's for the first time. As you can see, quite a mess. The little guy loves to take a bath though so all was set. It is fun going up there but I already worry about how to do it with two little ones. The best part is also having friends, how can we all cram in? It must be done though! Just a few years until all kids will be in bunk beds and all will be skiing all day and tuckered out all night.
Dad and he went to the pool both days. Mom made the mistake of going with the boys on Saturday, in the afternoon. No one should ever go to the outdoor heated pool at Sunday River after 4pm on a busy weekend. The place was mobbed. I could not handle it. Joel husband seems to think it was the pregnant lady in me, but something about tons of screaming kids splashing around, stressed out parents screaming at their kids, and toddlers running on the tile floor drives me crazy. I can't handle it and it stresses me out to no end. Am I wrong? Maybe it is just preparing me for the public pool this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment