Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Apology

I apologize for my last rant. Though I can't say it is entirely untrue. But I think Joel Andrew read it, and thus he was an ANGEL tonight - so I felt the need to comment on that since I was brutal to him in my last post. Really, not one tantrum, a great boy - helpful, went to bed without a cry. I can't believe it. A good guy.

James was also great. Sleeping since I wrote the post (he must of sensed Mommy was loosing it), and waking every 2 hours on his own to eat. I just hope he sleeps tonight! hmmm.

I don't want to totally take it all back, because there is some truth to it. It is good birth control if I ever get crazy enough to think #3 again. It is also good to remind me that this is not forever, and I WILL miss the days when they were this little. James sitting in Joel Andrew's lap, and then Joel Andrew saying "all done" and practically pushing his 11 pound brother off. Also, for all the complaining I did about Joel Andrew not boobie feeding, I should not be so hard on little James. Thanks, A for your words, very helpful and make me feel a lot better! I will be calling the ped's office tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julie,

    Have you read this mom's blog? http://www.kellehampton.com/ I find it provides really great perspective on this parenting thing - it definitely inspires me. I thought you might enjoy it. (Her most popular one is the birth story of her second daughter.) Looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete