
Just some recent quotes that I do not want to ever forget:
Joel Andrew to Mommy: "Can we go to the store to watch a movie today?" Joel Husband to Mommy: "He calls the movie theater, 'watching a movie at the store'."

Dinner last night, Joel Andrew proceeds to ask Daddy all sorts of questions about what noises animals make. It lasted a good ten minutes.

Joel has been mistakenly calling his mittens "golf clubs." I think it is because gloves and clubs go so well together. I spent a good five minutes this morning explaining and showing him the difference. Then, we drove to gym class. On the way we passed a Green. Joel Andrew said: "What's that Mommy?" I reply: "A golf club." Boy, did I just undo everything we just worked on...

Nana and Pa, Ama and Grumpy and Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Jennie have been repeated constantly since I mentioned they will all be here in some for or another in the next few weeks. Sadly, he seems to be stuck on Aunt Jennie and Uncle Jeremy's visit - which will be the shortest and the furthest away. They should realize that they need to come to my house for Thanksgiving already.

Some shots of Baby James in his photo shoot. Sweater vests are the new bib! I censored a photo of Angus giving Baby James tongue. He is doing much better with his puking, like a ton better. I am positive it is not the medicine he is on now, but the fact that he is getting more and more bottle. If I boob him, he pukes right afterwards. If it is a bottle, only one minor one a few minutes later. Boobs are being permanently put away soon! I better work on this so I do not have anything left by Vegas... 10 days to go! Why is it so hard to give up? I am going to be bummed if I gain weight back when I stop... Though it probably will not be from that but from the chocolate cake I had for breakfast this morning, or my mother visiting for two weeks, or the holidays... Or our constant eating in Vegas... Hmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment