Anyway, in the past I blogged about how great it is there. They have valet parking if the weather is bad (the garage is a bit of a stroll); there is a breastfeeding room, lots of clean big bathrooms (new wing ones are best). Plus, lots of fun colors, shapes and textures for babies to look at. Really a great place to bring a baby.
James loved it. For the first part I left him in the stroller and he had a great time looking at Mommy and people watching. When we went through the contemporary galleries though I strapped him in the Bjorn so he could see. He giggled and chuckled at all of the art. He especially loved the pieces with reflective surfaces. (How could you not love looking at this handsome guy)?
The drive out was a nightmare - 2-1/2 hours it took! That is because of some accident on the Tobin which had us stopped for 20 minutes, and at a crawl for another hour. He slept the whole time. And the whole ride home. What big points for getting out with Mommy. We should get out more often, I think it is good for the both of us...
No comments:
Post a Comment