We are going to Disney this fall. Without James.
I am really sad about this, but Joel Husband, my parents, the person on the street - everyone thinks this is a good plan. James is too young. He would change the whole dynamic of the trip. It would be too much and you wouldn't get to relax and enjoy. We should focus on Joel Andrew. But I am still sad. My poor guy. He loves to be with, and hates to be left out. And, this is 6 months in advance. Can you imagine when the guys has six more months to grow, be opinionated? He is going to be devastated! But, he doesn't have to know... My husband says we will just make it up to him someday...
So, the planning has begun. Joel Andrew and us, Disney, October 2012. We can't wait and have almost booked the week to the second... I have to remember that is probably not a good plan... We will make it up to him in October 2013... assuming all goes well with the 2012 trip...
Thanks for sending your spreadsheet! We aren't staying in a park or getting a meal plan (a waste with my super picky eater). I figure that Cameron will basically snack her way through the parks. Plus we are going to try NOT napping. Wish us luck!
ReplyDelete