Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Great Place Made Even Better


When I go on vacation, I generally plan out all of my outfits for each day.  This is to make sure I have packed enough, but moreso to ensure that I have the good skinny clothes ready for the first few days of wear, and then as the vacation progresses, and Mommy eats more, I have larger clothes to wear.  This was especially needed on this vacation. Disney Dining Plan plus Epcot Food & Wine festival = weight gain!


Now I know why Joel Husband waited until more than halfway through our vacation before we went to Epcot, because he knew right as soon as I saw the Food and Wine Festival, I would never leave.  I see no reason to come to Disney at any other time of year at this point.  There are tents everywhere with delicious food from all around the world - and they take snack points!  Last count, we had 29 snack points remaining.  That means a lot of Escargot, mung bean pancakes, and kielbasa.  What's more - we still have our regular dining plan points.  So, in addition to snacking around the world all day today, we are also going to eat a full meal at Mexico and then again at the Garden Grill.  I am full already.


We did go to Canada for dinner last night which was lovely.  And we went to Stitch's breakfast this morning which was also good.  Oh my.


This should be our last night day, weather-wise here - we have been spoiled with fantastic weather - my complaint, it has been too hot!  Sadly the rains settle in tomorrow and leave the day we leave.  But, we will be ok.  It is Disney's way of saying it is sad to see us go!




No comments:

Post a Comment