You know your vacation is in full gear when your posts start to get smaller, and the photos longer. I will just say with this post that the Williams family are hitting their stride. We had a glorious morning at the Magic Kingdom, did not wait more than 10 minutes for any ride (yay November!). A repeat love for Mickey’s Philharmagic. A shout out to my husband who sat on the Peoplemover, which I love and have not been on in ages. And finally, and end to the afternoon of, standing in the gift shop line of our resort, a woman runs up to me and says: “Excuse me, I sat next to you on the bus to Animal Kingdom yesterday and I just want to say that you are doing a great job being a good mom to your two boys.” Literally, that is what she said. I am not sure if she was a Disney worker in disguise, and if this is a new thing. But I loved it. It is nice to hear, it is exhausting being James’ and Joel’s mom! But, nice to hear that at times I get it right! So, with that proudness, I shall join my 2-1/2 year old in a nap. (what am I going to do when I no longer have a napper? It will blow my cover!)
Uncle Jeremy taught us to take a picture each year with the
Sword and the Stone. This is our third
one for Joel, first for James.
Dumbos! James loves
Fantasyland.
Look how hard it is to take a good one of the two together.
Look how hard it is to take a good one of the two together.
Obligatory Mickey Ice Cream.
Joel and I shared, he protested the whole time about sharing. After we finished it I said to Joel: “Next
time we can each have one.” Joel Andrew
replies: “Told you so, Mommy.”
We have been playing Fountain or Waterfall since Mommy incorrectly
identified a Fountain yesterday to Joel Andrew’s large dismay while we were in Adventureland. This is Mommy’s favorite new place, as she
strolled Joel Andrew right up to it and said: “fountain or waterfall, Joelly?” He was stumped for a bit but rested on Water
fountain fall.




No comments:
Post a Comment