So, I don't think I followed up on the holidays, or anything that has been happening, so I will sum it up in a few sentences. Really busy, lots of visiting with friends and family, lots of sheets washes, lots of chardonnay, and lots of fun.
This was the year that Daddy made a scavenger hunt/shoot out in the basement for the boys with the nerf guns and large paper cut outs of dinosaurs and others. It was the Christmas Red stayed with us, and we had the whole family for dinner in the kitchen. We are learning how to tamper down on presents.
The boys are back at school, and are doing well with skiing. We are trying to get up every weekend we can, which so far is every weekend. Need to write posts on Joel's ski class and James' ski experience but not now, now have to get ready to catch bus.
In bigger news, David Bowie just died and Donald Trump is first in the primaries. The Town is trying to push through renovations again. This is for the benefit of me reading this (when it is in my copied) book in 5 years. I wonder how I will react to the Trump statement.
No comments:
Post a Comment